PERA18 – Call for Posters:
IEEE PES IIT Kanpur student branch chapter and IEEE UP Section PES/IAS Joint chapter brings the Power Engineering Research and Applications 2018 (PERA 18). This year with the theme of “Real-Time Digital Simulations for Power Engineering Applications,” PERA18 invites you to participate in the poster session. This poster session will provide an opportunity for presenters to showcase their completed work or relevant results or work in progress in all area related to the modern power system.
Poster presentations will be an integral part of this event, with the session for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees. In general, PERA18 is interested in the poster of recent research issues or realistic applications in the following topics of interest (but not limited to):
- Real-time simulation and hardware-in-loop
- Modern power system
- Smart grid technology
- Development in renewable energy technology
Poster Submission Guidelines:
- We recommend that the submitted poster should include the introduction, method, and results sections.
- All submissions should be written in English and should be in portrait format with a maximum size given by the A1 (594 x 841 mm) standard including all figures and references.
- Authors must follow the standard IEEE format and materials must be in PDF format with embedded fonts.
- Note that, to maintain interactive and exciting poster presentations, we require at least one presenter per accepted poster to attend the event.
- All poster would be evaluated for the Best Poster Award.
- Posters would not be printed or submitted/uploaded on any online portals.
- All participants will get the Participation Certificate from IEEE PES SBC, IIT Kanpur.
- Poster submission is optional to register for this workshop.
- Poster sessions will provide a platform for the participants to discuss their published/completed work with power engineering fraternity.