|Students||Non – IEEE Member||3700/-|
|IEEE PES member||2800/-|
|Professional / Faculty members||Non – IEEE Member||5600/-|
|IEEE PES member||4200/-|
Registration Fees Includes:
- Accommodation in IIT Kanpur, from 15th Nov. 05:00 PM to 18th Nov 08:00 PM.
- Snacks, lunch, & dinner from Nov. 16th morning to Nov. 18th afternoon.
- Workshop kit for all the participants.
Payment can be done through SBI collect only. Click on the link SBI Collect
Kindly select “Uttar Pradesh“, “Educational Institute“, “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KANPUR” and “CDTE Workshops” for the state, type of institution, institute name and payment category respectively. Use the following details to fill the payment form-
Course Code: 004; Course Name: Power Engineering Research Applications; Course Duration: 16th to 18th NOV 2018
Select the appropriate participant category and fill the correct fee amount. Make payment through Netbanking or Credit/Debit card.
Detailed payment procedure (with snapshots images) is given in PDF file
Step 1: Pay the registration fee (as per category) through SBI collect as mentioned above.
Step 2: Fill the registration form through the link given in the next box. And send the payment receipt, scan copy of ID card, and IEEE membership card (if applicable) to email@example.com before the registration ends.
- Poster submission is optional to register for this workshop.
- Send your poster (if you have opted for poster presentation) to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id before 15th Oct 2018 and wait for acceptance notification.
- The candidate participating for poster presentation has to pay Rs. 700/-, after the acceptance of poster, and would be given a separate certificate for the poster session.